Re: Venue for hackfest

Great!

Hi everyone,

Antoni (aka antoyo) and I just booked our hotel.

See you there!

I've updated the wikipage with details about the venue and how to move around with public transport, there seems to be a few hotels around and quite a lot of Airbnb options. I'd book fast to avoid prices going up and spots going away. Lemme know if you need suggestions for other areas well connected by public transport.

Hey everyone,

We've got good news, the nice guys from OpenShine are letting us use their offices.

They are located at the Cuatro Caminos roundabout, this is the full address:
Glorieta de Cuatro Caminos, 6, 7th floor – office 702

There are hotels around, lemme know if you struggle finding something.

I know the late notice has been less than ideal, sorry about this. Let me know if you have further questions.

--
Cheers,
Alberto Ruiz