Re: Rust+GNOME Hackfest # 2

Also it's "Kinvolk" and google maps knows about us. It's hard to get lost. :)

On 10 November 2017 at 11:04, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) <zeeshanak gnome org> wrote:
From where? I looked outside and you were not around. Here is a more exact location:

https://goo.gl/maps/5nFS3aheYaq

On 10 November 2017 at 11:00, Guillaume Gomez <guillaume1 gomez gmail com> wrote:
Can anyone come pick up us ? :'(

Le 10 nov. 2017 10:57, "Guillaume Gomez" <guillaume1 gomez gmail com> a écrit :
We have aufgang b but no kinvak

Le 10 nov. 2017 09:47, "Alex Crichton" <acrichton mozilla com> a écrit :
Aha, if others are curious look for "Ausgang B" and there should be a
call box next to it with a botton that has "Kinvolk" next to it. I hit
the button and a few seconds later the door buzzed open, and then
they're on the 4th floor (sign on the door)