Re: Rust+GNOME Hackfest # 2

Hi Alex,

On 29 August 2017 at 17:11, Alex Crichton <acrichton mozilla com> wrote:
Sure. So 10-12 would be best for you then?

Yeah that'd work great!

Cool, I took the liberty of adding you to the wikipage. :)

Since you seem to be one of the cargo guys (right?),

I am indeed :)

I was wondering if it'd be a good idea to cover meson+rust in the hackfest? If so, we can easily
(hopefully) get Jussi (meson maintainer) to the hackfest.

Certainly! I'd love to chat about Cargo and build system stuff

Great. Now it's up to meson folks. :)

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 5:41 AM, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)