Re: [Release notes] Please add some words for Pashto team

On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 04:16:07PM +0200, Claude Paroz wrote:
> Le samedi 20 septembre 2008 ?? 02:16 +0800, Davyd Madeley a ??crit :
> > Hey All,
> >
> > This email has reminded me: can someone from the i18n teams please
> > take care of updating the i18n section of the release notes?
>
> I've revised the page and I'm ready to commit an update.
> I'm pleased to be able to add Hebrew as a new supported language, and
> Albanian again.
> Unfortunately, I had to remove Latvian and Nepali :-(

Please commit it.

> Right, and I detected six teams raising their translation status more
> than 10%:
> - Kannada (+24%), Maithili (+21%), Marathi (+20%), Pashto (+19%),
> Croatian (+13%) and Tamil (+12%). Kudos to these teams !
>
> I'd like to add the following paragraph in the release notes:
>
> "This release have seen special effort from following teams who raised
> more than 10% the number of translations for their language: Kannada,
> Maithili, Marathi, Pashto, Croatian and Tamil."
>
> Is it OK? Did I miss something?

The English is just a little bit strange, perhaps something like.

The amount of translation required for a desktop can daunting for
new language teams. For this release, six language teams have put in
an extra special effort and increased the completeness of their
translation by more than 10%:
 - Kannada (+24%)
 - Maithili (+21%)

Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA