GNOME Roadmap - Information request for gnome-keyring

Sorry that this slipped through the cracks and is late. If you'd like me
to update the roadmap pages myself, then please let me know.

> - What are your plans for GNOME 2.22 (next 4 months, before feature and UI
>   freezes)?

 - Basic PKCS#11 integration work to make gnome-keyring
   a certificate and key store.

 - A proper SSH agent based on the above.

 - A simpler API for using the passwords and secrets in the keyring.

> - What are your plans for GNOME 2.24 (next year)?

 - Complete the PKCS#11 integration work.

> - Do you have any goals from 2.20 that were not achieved? Why?

 - The PKCS#11 certificate and key store was not ready in time.

> - Is there something that is really missing in our infrastructure or platform
>   that would help you?
>
> - Do you have plans to work on other modules not maintained by you?  What are
>   they?
>
> - Do you have any GNOME-wide goals suggestions for the next releases?

Cheers,
Stef Walter