Re: GNOME Roadmap - Information request for orca

Hi All:

Our current RoadMap is here. I'll update it soon, but it currently includes GNOME 2.22 goals:

http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap/Orca

Thanks!

Will

GNOME Roadmap Gang wrote:
Dear maintainer(s),

GNOME 2.20 has been released and we've all started to focus on the next
development cycle. As part of our roadmap process, we're now gathering
information about our 2.22 plans and beyond. The goal is to compose a GNOME-wide roadmap for the next stable releases. And we need your help to do this. It's important that you take a few minutes to reply to the following questions before October 17.

----

- What are your plans for GNOME 2.22 (next 4 months, before feature and UI
  freezes)?

- What are your plans for GNOME 2.24 (next year)?

- Do you have plans for a future release?

- Do you have any goals from 2.20 that were not achieved? Why?

- Is there something that is really missing in our infrastructure or platform
  that would help you?

- Do you have plans to work on other modules not maintained by you?  What are
  they?

- Do you have any GNOME-wide goals suggestions for the next releases?

----

You can reply those questions in two ways: you can directly create/update a
wiki page for your module's roadmap or you can just reply this message to
roadmap-list gnome org
To create/update the wiki page, follow the instructions:

1. Create a wiki page under http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap/ModuleName, where
"ModuleName" is a wiki word version of your module (i.e Gedit, LibGnome,
GnomeVfs, etc). You should use this template for the wiki page initial
content: http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap/ModuleTemplate

2. In case this wiki page already exists, just update it by taking the template
page as a basis.

4. Add a link to the new page in http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap/Modules and set
the status column to "Info" accordingly.

----

You can keep track of the roadmapping process for your (and other) modules at:
  http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap/Modules

For more information about the roadmap process, go to:
  http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap/Process

For more information about our schedule, go to: http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Thanks for your contribution!

The Roadmap Gang