Re: GNOME Roadmap - Information requests

Hi Dan,

Le mardi 24 avril 2007, à 10:29, Dan Winship a écrit :
> Lucas Rocha wrote:
> > We've sent the roadmap information requests to all module maintainers.
> > If you are a maintainer/developer of a GNOME module and haven't
> > received this message, feel free to just follow the instructions
> > described bellow (and let us know we missed you and/or your module).
>
> AFAICT, I didn't get a message as libsoup maintainer (to danw gnome org,
> danw novell com, or danw ximian com).

That's weird: the list Lucas created had your novell.com email address
for libsoup.

> Also, does it really make sense for me to answer the "Do you have plans
> to work on other modules not maintained by you?" on the libsoup roadmap
> page? (I'm hacking on session management stuff, but that has nothing at
> all to do with the fact that I'm the maintainer of libsoup...)

I see your point. The original plan was to only have replies by mail,
and it wasn't something that looked like non-sense. It makes less sense
to have this organized this way on the wiki page. It's not a big
problem, though, since the roadmap gang will browse all the wiki pages
and rearrange stuff where it makes sense.

Thanks for participating so quickly!

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.