Re: GNOME Roadmap - Information requests

Lucas Rocha wrote:
> We've sent the roadmap information requests to all module maintainers.
> If you are a maintainer/developer of a GNOME module and haven't
> received this message, feel free to just follow the instructions
> described bellow (and let us know we missed you and/or your module).

AFAICT, I didn't get a message as libsoup maintainer (to danw gnome org,
danw novell com, or danw ximian com).

Also, does it really make sense for me to answer the "Do you have plans
to work on other modules not maintained by you?" on the libsoup roadmap
page? (I'm hacking on session management stuff, but that has nothing at
all to do with the fact that I'm the maintainer of libsoup...)

-- Dan