Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] How to upload to the sdcard in the phone instead of internal phone storage with MTP

On Wed, Aug 08, 2018 at 05:52:12PM +0300, Mehmet Giritli wrote:
I'm trying to upload songs to my samsung galaxy phone over MTP. My
phone has both an sdcard and the internal storage. Currently it is
uploading files to the phone storage. I want the files uploaded to the
sdcard instead. Is there a way to achieve this?

not yet.