Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Adding Soundcheck to the iPod plugin

On Sat, Oct 01, 2016 at 10:45:22PM -0700, Rosen Penev wrote:
I recently did this by reverting the commit that removed ReplayGain
from the database and using rhythmdb_entry_get_double (entry,
RHYTHMDB_PROP_TRACK_GAIN).

Assuming the former would not get accepted, is there any other way to
get ReplayGain data from tracks?

Can you elaborate?  I'm not sure exactly what you're asking here.
What is soundcheck, and why would it need the database fields to be re-added?