[Rhythmbox-devel] How do I find the next entry to play?

I would like to write a python plugin to display the next few entries that are to be played.

I know you can get the query-model being played together what is currently being played.  However, when shuffle is on, the next entry in the query-model does not correspond to the actual entry that would be played.

I thought I could use the play-order class - but how do I get the current play-order for the playing source?

The shell-player has a play-order property but this corresponds to "linear" or "shuffle" i.e. a string

Any thoughts & help?

cheers

David (fossfreedom)