Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Just finished my playlist batch import/export plugin

Thanks for the links . I'd found some similar generated docs previously, but this looks a lot more usable.

I have to say I'm postponing fixing the bugs with just over a week, because my neurology exam is coming up on the 13th, and I'm already distracted enough (I'm studying medicine) . I hope the plugin is in a usable state, and by the 15-16th I hope I'll have finished the code as well.

Petko