Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Error in update_abstract_list():

Hi

  I.don't have access to this device, but a blind shot. Check out, https://launchpad.net/~langdalepl/+archive/gvfs-mtp .

Cheers

On 3 Jan 2014 18:39, "Martin Schrod" <mopped_martin web de> wrote:

Hello together,

I own a Sansa Clip+ which I haven't used for about a year.

As I tried to use it again 2 weeks ago I got error messages. Regarding to these messages there are not all of the files transfered to the clip.

First what do I use:

Ubuntu 12.04

Rhythmbox 2.97

Gstreamer 0.10.36

all from the ubuntu ppa.

The error Messages are in german.

Senden der Datei zum MTP-Gerät nicht möglich: update_abstract_list(): could not set album artist name.

Translation:

Sending of the File to the MTP-Device not possible.

The second Error which occurs mostly with this error is:

Senden der Datei zum MTP-Gerät nicht möglich: PTP Layer error 200f: send_file_object_info(): Could not send object info.

The german part is identical to the first message.

I've run rhythmbox with -d --gstreamer-debug-level=5 which produced about 5 GB of data.

The errors are contained in the output. If someone can subscribe which information is of interest in this data I can send a smaller logfile.

Regards

Martin Schrod