[Rhythmbox-devel] Just finished my playlist batch import/export plugin

I've been meaning to make it for probably over an year now, and finally I got to it. I'll be using it to import/export from/to a folder with playlists that gets synced via BTSync with my laptop (it's a backup solution + identical playlists on both machines).
I'm writing here with two questions :
1. Is anyone interested in getting the code (the plugin puts two buttons in the Tools menu for import and export)? 2. The idea is to ultimately make the plugin import everything (externally changed) on startup and watch for changes and autoexport on runtime. The question here is whether such a plugin would be considered for inclusion in the default set of plugins ?

Petko