[Rhythmbox-devel] Change the cddb server in rhythmbox settings.

I am writing to ask you to allow the user to change which cd database
rhythmbox should use to identify music CD's.
I have CD's that are not recognizable by your hard coded cd database server.

If it is already user-settable, then please advise how can I do that because
none of the settings menus I see provide such a setting.

Currently, using rhythmbox-3.1-1.fc21.x86_64

Thanx!