[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox shuts down - iPod

I've been using Rhythmbox for a while just fine but I recently upgraded from Mint 13 to Mint 15 and now when I plug my iPod to Rhythmbox and click on "Sync with Library" Rhythmbox immediately shuts down. I also noticed that the iPod icon on the left hand panel look different than before. When I installed my new OS I saved my entire home directory so RB should have everything it need to remember my iPod as well as what's on it and how it does or doesn't match my /home/garrett/Music/ directory. My current version is 2.98, I'm not for sure but I think my last one wast 2.97. Any ideas or suggestions? I would really love some help here. Thanks.