Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Not working plugins with RB-3.0.1

Hi

The zeitgeist plugin fails because zeitgeist's python API doesn't work
with python3. The solution is to use the gir-based bindings instead. I
have a patched version that does that:
https://bitbucket.org/jacobzimmermann/rhythmbox

Disclaimer: although I'm using it on a daily basis and it works, it's
not considered stable.

Regards,
Jacob