[Rhythmbox-devel] I'm user : bugs and problem fix

When I run rhythmbox application, it delays too much when this app is launching on unity and gnome desktop environment on Ubuntu distro.
need to fix it to be better rhythmbox.
because I'm the fan of rhythmbox.
easy to use, has simple design of ui or whatever.
let's look for libreoffice app. it is bigger than rhythmbox. but it responds much faster as breeze when it is launched,
please consider about this if you guys haveĀ  some spare time or improve it to be better.
have nice day~