Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] problem syncing

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 3:59 AM, Christine Gipson Natanael
<29cagn1hnyc gmail com> wrote:
I have just coordinated my Ubuntu One with my laptop and Android.
I inserted a cd given to me by the artist himself and extracted the files to
the rhythm box.  I then tried to sync it to the Ubuntu One music folder
between my laptop and Android.  The folder showed up, but none of the music
files showed up.  What is the problem here?

This sounds like you're having a problem with ubuntu one. If the files
are in the ubuntu one folder on your laptop, there's nothing more for
rhythmbox to do.

PS- someone seems to have tried to Landscape my machine on the Ubuntu update
without my permission.  I see the components installed.  They may possibly
be using my old gmail: chrisie echo4ever gmail com or one of the ones I had
previously. Not a very nice "developer", in my opinion.

Please keep in mind that you're asking volunteers for help here.