Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Plugin Writing: Accessing the entry-changed signal's changes in Python

hmm...

  yep - you are correct.

Looks like the python bindings are not correct - would welcome Jonathan's view though.

The GLib.Array being passed needs to be mapped to RhythmDBEntryChange

in RB-3.0.gir (rhythmbox 2.99.1)  "<parameter name="changes" transfer-ownership="none">
              <array name="GLib.Array" c:type="GArray*">
                <type name="gpointer" c:type="gpointer"/>"

That doesnt look correct.

That section in coverart-album is critical to our coverart-browser plugin since it is used to sync underlying data changes :(