Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] OT Writing an Article about Rhythmbox

Hi,

See the MAINTAINERS file in git.

https://git.gnome.org/browse/rhythmbox/tree/MAINTAINERS

That said, I would recommend that you just send email to
rhythmbox-devel with your questions directly, instead of emailing the
maintainers off-list. Certainly there are a few of us here who are
familiar enough with Rhythmbox that we can provide the information you
need, or find a ML post or something in git that will contain the info
you need. The maintainers are busy people, so, I would recommend that
you send email to rhythmbox-devel (which they monitor) and they'll
respond if they have time / wish to. On the other hand, if someone
else is able to reply to you and provide you the information before
the maintainers, that just saves the maintainers the work of typing
out the email themselves. :)

Thanks,

Sean