Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox not reading the TYER tag

On 06/10/2013 11:12 AM, JA Magallón wrote:
Hi...

First of all, please CC me in responses, I'm not subscribed to this list.
I just want to ask a question, and if its really a bug I could register
and file it the standard way...

I have a problem with Rhythmbox. It doesn't read the year (TYER) tag in
mp3 files, none. Tags are v2.3, no APE tags in any file (as I have read it
can give problems, override ID3 ones), and other apps read them ok.

I have all my MP3 tagged with EasyTag, ID3 is version 2.3, and RB displays
correcly all tags but the year one. It appears as 'Unknown'.
Its not a problem of a few files, but all.

I have checked with other players (deadbeef, pragha, audacious, banshee) and
all show the Year tag ok.

Any ideas ?

TIA

Sorry, I missed to post more info: RB is 2.99.1, built for gstreamer 1.0.

--
J.A. Magallon <jamagallon()ono!com>        \               Winter is coming...