[Rhythmbox-devel] Could not find loader Python

(rhythmbox:29302): libpeas-WARNING **: Could not find loader 'python' for plugin 'floonitz'

I'm getting this error after building the latest 2.99 version via JHBuild. The 2.98 version installed directly via apt has no such issues.

Is there a common solution to this? Seems like a common problem in a few other projects such as gedit, but I still couldn't figure out a solution for this.

Thanks.