[Rhythmbox-devel] Kenwood car stereo media playlist database format

Hi,
I'd like to manage the media playlists for my Kenwood car stereo. This is currently only possible through a Windows application called Kenwood Music Editor Light. This application is rubbish, so I'd like to write (or help write) a plugin for Rhythmbox.

I'm currently reverse engineering the database format that is written to the USB memory stick (it's taking a while) with this objective in mind.

My question is: Is there anyone else interested in this information, or this plugin? If so, I'll post a link to my current progress (when I've uploaded it).

Regards,
Chris.