Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] How does RB style its source toolbars

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 10:08 AM, David Mohammed
<davidmohammed gmail com> wrote:
All,

  I'm writing another project and I'm trying to achieve a similar style as
RB's source toolbar buttons (Edit, Browse etc) - namely, the popup is styled
in the same colour as the button itself.

A standard GtkMenuButton displays the popup in the theme colour - not the
button colour... in ubuntu this is the dark ambiance theme.

So to my question - how does RB achieve this - is it some custom
GtkMenuButton?  Any hints where the theming for the popup in the RB source
code would be gratefully received.

widgets/rb-button-bar.c

The container is a grid with the toolbar style class applied.