Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] "Is this an RBEntryView bug?"

Jonathan,
  many thanks for the tip - yes that did the trick.

cheers

David.

On 26 September 2012 11:09, Jonathan Matthew <jonathan d14n org> wrote:
On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 7:04 PM, David Mohammed <davidmohammed gmail com> wrote:
> Hi,
>   this little code snippet entered into the v2.97 Rhythmbox python console
> gives the errors below - is this a bug - or have I incorrectly created the
> RBEntryView?

You're doing RB.EntryView() here, which is going to call the
constructor without setting any of the properties correctly. You
probably wanted to do RB.EntryView.new(args) instead.