Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Feature request: ability to sync loved songs on Last.fm with songs in Rhythmbox

I wrote some scripts to do that, not perfect by any means but they will do what you want.

I haven't used it in forever so I'm not sure if it works with recent rb versions.

http://www.webupd8.org/2011/02/script-to-synchronize-all-your-lastfm.html
https://launchpad.net/rb-mergeplays

If that fits your needs I'll work on it this weekend.