Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Thank you very much

Le samedi 19 mai 2012 à 20:52 +0200, huls a écrit :
> To everybody involved in developing and maintaining Rhythmbox,
>
> Thank you very much for everything. Rhythmbox is such an awesome
> musicplayer. It is the textbook case of ease of operation, intuitive
> interaction and let me put it this way.."understanding the user"...I
> really really enjoy interacting with it. It sometimes makes me feel that
> it understands me...I know it doesn't but that is one heck of an
> achievement that all of you guys and gals can be very proud of.
> So you all can boast about being part of developing and maintaining the
> absolute best musicplayer in the world..
>
> Now where do I go to contribute monetary wise...

The usual answer is that rhythmbox does not have a way to contribute
money directly to hit but you can and are recommended to contribute
money to the Gnome foundation [1].

[1] http://www.gnome.org/foundation/

--
Gilles Dartiguelongue <gilles dartiguelongue esiee org>