[Rhythmbox-devel] Grilo UPnP plugin question

Hi there!

Thanks for working on Rhythmbox. The newest version of rhythmbox should
have a [Grilo UPnP plugin][1], but I can't find it in Rhythmbox and a
way to enable it.
I installed rhythmbox 2.95 according to this [instruction][2].
The [rhythmbox-plugin-coherence][3] is not in the normal repositories
anymore and so I thought it would be great to have the new rhythmbox
version with pre-installed (?) Grilo plugin instead of installing from
another repository.

Or do I need to install the Grilo plugin with [another repository][4]
(ppa:grilo-team/ppa) in Ubuntu?

Thanks,

Dan

  [1]: http://projects.gnome.org/rhythmbox/rhythmbox-2.95.news