Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] FW: last.fm plugin does not ask for username/password

Thanks for the reply, see below

No - I'm not using a gnome distro (actually using tinycorelinux), but some gnome settings exist

I believe I need desktop/gnome/apps/browser/exec set to my browser, but I don't know how to create this key
with gconftool-2 or gconf-editor - suggestions welcome.

> > If I enter the following into a browser:
> >
> > http://www.last.fm/api/auth/? api_key=0337ff3c59299b6a31d75164041860b6&token=dabafc5eb1919a46240bfba57084ad98
> >
> > last.fm asks for my username/password and I can logon and rhythmbox is
> > set as an enabled application.
>
> This is odder, because despite not opening a browser for you, rhythmbox
> should still be able to notice that you logged in and enabled it. But you can
> see from the output where it says "auth token has not been authorised yet.
> will try again", that last.fm is telling us we have not been authorised.
>
> In plugins/audioscrobbler/rb-audioscrobbler-account.c, in
> got_session_key_cb (), try printing the entire return message from last.fm to
> see if maybe it's being parsed wrong, ie "rb_debug (msg->response_body-
> >data);".

Sorry, but I don't understand how to do this - where/when do I enter:

"rb_debug (msg->response_body-data);"