[Rhythmbox-devel] dbus interfaces
- From: Matthieu Charbonnier <charboma38 gmail com>
- To: rhythmbox-devel gnome org
- Subject: [Rhythmbox-devel] dbus interfaces
- Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 12:27:42 +0100
I have some problems with rhythmbox since the last update of Ubuntu, and I wonder if you have some informations about that.
- First, rhythmbox is now at version 2.90.1 while, according to your website, the latest version is 0.13.3.
- Many dbus interfaces of rhythmbox have disapeared. In fact, all of them except the Shell interface.
Did you heard about these things. If so, what workaround do you suggest to control Rhythmbox using dbus. Formerly, I was using the Player interface.
] [Thread Prev