Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Still In Development?

I see a GSoC project to use Libpeas for plugins.

Personally, I wait this project because I work on a plugin.

If you see log in the git repo, you can see some people work on this:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/rhythmbox/log/

But I don't know if the project have an officiel roadmap or plans for
the future.

--
Gendre Sebastien <korbe romandie com>