[Rhythmbox-devel] Search improvement suggestion

Would it be possible to search for items in the library using multiple terms, ala google etc?

For example:

Jungle AND Dub

or

"The Prodigy" AND "Cypress Hill"

I could do this externally to the program using a filelist, a bit of scripting and grep to create a playlist then use rhythmbox-client to play that playlist, but it would be nice to have this functionality within the program.

Besides this, as somebody previously suggested, is it really necessary to have the search engine within rhythmbox search for words like AND / OR - maybe they would be better used as operators?

Thanks to the developers for a great bit of software, I use it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!

Regards

Jamie