Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Patch for DAAP Plugin

>> Sorry, I'm not much of a c developer, I was just trying to be helpful
>> and give you folks more info than just a complaint. Does the bug,
>> ignoring my bad patch, seem legitimate?

> File a bug please, yes.

Am I correct to assume that you are connecting with the menu item
"Music->Connect to DAAP Share..." and specifying "127.0.0.1:4000?"

This should be an easy fix. Can you follow Bastien's advice and create
an entry in GNOME Bugzilla? Provide the information you've sent to
the mailing list and the answer to the above question. If you'd like,
you can add a link to the bug to this mailing list thread, but Bugzilla
will help us to better track this.

--
Mike

:wq