[Rhythmbox-devel] Hello

Hello
I love to listen to music with Rhythmbox on my Linux Mint 10 desktop. I prefer to use headphones but it makes it hard to 'rock out' :) and know if my phone is ringing and vibrate I don't always seem to feel. Is there any way ya'll could code an Android app that when my phone rings it auto pauses Rhythmbox and lets me know I have an incoming call?

Thanks
Jimmy
Nashville,TN.

--