[Rhythmbox-devel] sort songs by file name + directory (location)

HI All,

  I am pretty sure that many others have also requested this feature
  however I was not able to locate answer in the archive this is why I
  am here.

  I know that my request is far from iTunes concept but this missing
  feature, you may say old fashioned feature makes me really frustrated
  in many cases.

  I'd like to sort songs by file name + directory (location)
  I also would like to filter search for this field just like for Genre
  whenever it is displayed.
  Is there a way to implement this functionality.
  Thanks,

  Lev