Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] sorting on columns in playlists and libraries

Actually, I just found out that the ONLY screen that won't sort by column are the user made playlists. EVERYTHING ELSE does! Can this be fixed?

From: Dennis Gearon <gearond sbcglobal net>
To: rhythmbox-devel gnome org
Sent: Sun, June 12, 2011 10:44:27 AM
Subject: sorting on columns in playlists and libraries

I would like to have playlists sorted acceding/descending on any showing column as per windows explorer, nautilus explorer,

Are there any addons or near term changes to support this?

Dennis Gearon

Signature Warning
It is always a good idea to learn from your own mistakes. It is usually a better idea to learn from others’ mistakes, so you do not have to make them yourself. from 'http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/security/?p=4501&tag=nl.e036'

EARTH has a Right To Life,
otherwise we all die.