[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox questions

Hi

Firstly I want to thank everyone on a brilliant job of Rhythmbox, It works perfectly for me, but I have a few suggestions I would like to make to you. No doubt these have already been made, so I'll add my name to the lists.

My Current system:

Release Ubuntu Linux 11.04 (Natty)
Kernel Linux 2.6.38-8-generic
Gnome 2.32.1

Memory = 991.8MBytes
Processor = Genuine Intel (R) CPU - T1300 @ 1.66GHz

Form factor - Laptop

Rhythmbox version = 0.13.3

1. The creating of Playlists on the Apple iPod should be easier. When comparing iTunes with Rhythmbox, you should be able to create a Playlist within the Rhythmbox library - and when the iPod is connected the library - including the Playlist is added to the iPod, because at the moment you need to manually need to create the Playlist on the iPod then manually move the music files to it whilst the iPod is connected

2. When synchronising, the Playlists on the iPod are removed - this may because the Playlists are not copied over from the Rhythmbox library, but I think this should change.

3. When you are playing music, and you close Rhythmbox the music continues - would it not be better to stop playing the music when the application stops running.

Once again, many thanks - can you advise when the next release of Rhythmbox will be ?

Kind regards

Stuart