Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] DAAP share with password

on 07/09/2011 01:04 PM Matt Burkhardt wrote:
Just upgraded to Ubuntu 11.04 and fired up Rhythmbox.  It asked for my
DAAP share password, and I typed it in wrong twice.  Now I can't sign
into the box.  Where is the share stored or how do I reconnect - I have
the correct password now.

I'd fire up gconf-editor and look in /apps/rhythmbox first. However I don't have DAAP enable and never used it so cannot confirm.

Perhaps somebody can explain me what are the benefits I'm missing

--
regards,
atenrok

I'm running F13, F14 and F15 x86_64, should this matter.

/The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from./