Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Banshee

On 01/28/2011 05:47 PM, Manel de la Rosa wrote:
Hi,

I've not found another email adress where put this, so forgive me.

I only wanted to say that I find extremely unfair dumpin out Rhythmbox
from Ubunt and replacing it for a big-bloated slow mono app like
banshee, with no remarcable features over Rhythmbox.

Please, keep the great work!!!!

Ubuntu 11.XX = sudo apt-get remove banshee&&  apt-get install rhythmbox