Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox fails to detect tracks on storage device

On Mon, 2010-12-20 at 06:46 +0000, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> >> I filed a bug in the RH bugzilla about this when 0.13.2 came out,
> >> but no movement. Get libdmapsharing built and I'll get it tagged and
> >> the new version built.
> >
> > Please see http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=210493.
> > I'm sorry that I missed the Bugzilla report. I can't find it now, do
> > you have an ID or is it closed?
>
> Closed it on Thursday, and don't have the # at hand, sorry. Will get to a rb rebuild when I have a chance.

I pushed through an update with the updated libdmapsharing, and the
latest Rhythmbox:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/libdmapsharing-2.1.13-1.fc14,rhythmbox-0.13.3-1.fc14

This should be getting in the updates-testing repository shortly for
Fedora users.

Cheers