[Rhythmbox-devel] fix issue with last.fm scrobbling

Dear Rhythmbox staff,
I had a problem with last.fm plugin under Arch Linux and I figured out that rhythmbox was looking for firefox in a wrong directory (/usr/lib/firefox-3.0, or /usr-lib/firefox, instead of /usr/lib/firefox-3.6 which was my correct one). I fixed it easily but I just wanted to let you know, only in the case in which it's a Rhythmbox issue and not an Arch Linux error (even if I guess that it's Arch Linux that should move to /usr/lib/firefox all my current browser staff). Maybe it could be nice to have the possibility to choose which browser Rhythmbox will call in order to avoid problems like this..I don't know..
Best regards,
Emil Zonta