Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] New features for Gnome 3

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 9:04 AM, Gendre Sebastien <korbe romandie com> wrote:
Le vendredi 07 janvier 2011 à 07:26 +1000, Jonathan Matthew a écrit :

> At this stage we'll be lucky if we can get everything working by the
> GNOME 3 release date, so the only ideas that would really help right
> now are those that reduce the amount of work that needs to be done and
> those that come with patches attached.

If you needs help to be ready for Gnome 3, I can help.

Just say what part need help and I turn my personal project to pause.

I'd just start with trying to compile it using GTK3.0 libraries and see if it compiles.  If it doesn't file bugs in bugzilla and then you can either work on it yourself and ask for help on IRC/mailing list or if it is beyond your current expertise you can let someone else take a chance on it.

It would be kind of nice to have a gnome 3.0 tag or something so that we can file the bugs under that to keep it separate from Gnome 2.0 version.

sri