[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox problems

Hi Everybody,
I've had Ubuntu on my computer for about a year now and never had any problems with it until now. After being forced to reimage my computer and put Windows XP on it I copied all of my music onto an external hard drive and I've been trying to copy the files onto my XP desktop. Some of the songs can be accessed but most of them appear as a "File" file type. I have seen on the internet that the "File" file type is a notification that Windows has no program that can access this file. Does Rhythmbox use a special file for its music? If anybody has any idea how I could solve this problem I would greatly appreciate any suggestions as I have been trying for days.

Thanks a bunch in advance
Dirk Pfeifle

Note:
This message and any attachments from Dirk Pfeifle may contain CONFIDENTIAL and legally protected information.  If you are not the addressee and an intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others;  also, please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.  Thank you.