Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Slow library load after using emerald

Try some Googling, but there is nothing that should link Emerald with slowing down Rhythmbox. Some posts suggested to remove xine, but that's quite old by now and I don't know if it will help.
By the way, I think Emerald is not being developed much today, so that might be a problem.

Alexandre Rosenfeld