[Rhythmbox-devel] iPhone 4 questions

Hi

I have just migrated the home PC from Windows platform to Ubuntu and am now looking for a iTunes equivalent that will manage the music libraries along with updating the iPhone firmware.

Someone suggested that RhythmBox may offer the solution and I can see that it will manage the music library, however can you confirm if it is compatible with a iPhone 4 and whether the firmware ion the iPhone can be upgraded using RhythmBox

Thanks

Adrian