[Rhythmbox-devel] Where do audio books reside on iPod?

There are several audio books on my iPod located in the "audio books" Playlist which  I see when using my iPod.  However, when Rb is connected to my iPod I see the titles but can't listen to any of the books.

The error message I get is- Couldn't start playback.  Can't play a text file without video.  I can play any of the books perfectly using the iPod by itself.  The problem occurs only when Rb is connected to the iPod.

Any idea how to solve this problem?