Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] How to add an entry to a source?

Sorry to bother, I need almost the same functionality.

Can standard bowser source menu, related with playlist, be applied to
custom source (not browser source).
In other words, might "Add to playlist" menu with all actual user's
playlists as submenu-items be attached not only to browser source?
If yes, could you give please give an impact on what to do in this direction?