[Rhythmbox-devel] New library_locations location?

I've tried a search but can't find anything up to date.

I'm using rhythmbox 0.12.08 on Lucid, 64 bit.

As I've read, the UI doesn't handle the multiple locations, but I can't find
the library_locations file to edit it.

I've looked in the new .local/share/rythmbox location but not found it.

If I have to create it manually, what is the format for the file please?

TIA for any help.