Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox crashes when using threads and network sockets

On 22/03/10 07:23, Samuel Skånberg wrote:

If I run my cli app that connects to the plugin and issue "play" and
then "pause" a couple of times, rhythmbox crashes and segfaults.

Any ideas why or what I could do instead?

Programming with whreads are generally error prone and is best avoided. Is there any reason why you cannot use the DBus interface to talk to RB? You wouldn't need the plugin at all then.

//Mike

--
⎊ michael gratton, itinerant geek
⎈ <http://web.vee.net/>